The UK consumer finance space is expanding at a fast rate as banks, building societies, savings and investment providers, mortgage companies and personal finance specialists continue to innovate.
MoneyAge addresses these changes and provides IFAs, mortgage brokers, and the financial services sector with timely news, and in-depth analysis to help guide their advice and decisions.
How can you work with MoneyAge?
We offer a number of key opportunities to maximise your impact to this key market. Here are just some of the opportunities:-
• Q&A Video Interview with our editorial team - Filmed in our studio on London Wall, these videos will cover a specific theme and we will be rolling out a series of these across the year.
• Placed article promotion - Where you have an editorial-led whitepaper, focus feature or article, we offer a package including an exclusive email to our extensive readership highlighting the article, and hosting on our site for maximum impact. It will also hold an exclusive designated space on the MoneyAge website.
• Display advertising - we offer a range of banner and MPU options, and these are sold on a monthly tenancy basis. Note, the site is very much narrow focused, so this is not about volumes of readers, but about having the right key decision makers accessing our content.
• E-blasts - If you are running an event, or have a new launch or announcement, we can send your exclusive email to our readers.
• Roundtables - We offer sponsors and industry experts the opportunity to discuss the latest and largest trends and themes seen within the personal finance space, followed by a three-course meal served with wine.
Furthermore, the MoneyAge Awards sees 200 top executives from across the industry attend our lavish gala dinner at the stunning Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, celebrating excellence, professionalism and innovation in the hugely competitive but critically important personal finance space.
Honouring the banks, building societies, savings and investment providers, mortgage companies and personal finance specialists that have proved themselves ahead of the game in the field of consumer finance with their product provision, innovation, focus on value and customer service, these awards are free to enter and are open to any financial services provider which serves consumers in the UK.
The brands other awards include The Mortgage Awards and The Asset Management Awards with the former rewarding those lenders and providers in the UK mortgage space that have proved themselves worthy of recognition through offering high levels of services and products, and the latter awarding those excelling in the asset management space.
For a media pack and all sales-related information please contact Lisa Gayle, our Head of Commercial, on +44 (0)20 7562 2428, or email email@example.com. For editorial matters, MoneyAge Editor Adam Cadle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.